Montag, 7. Mai 2012

My Instagram weekend

Ich hatte ein super tolles Wochenende, was auch meine tiefen Augenringe in meinem Post davor zu meinem neuen Ombre Hair erklärt. ;-) Hier sind einfach ein paar meiner Schnappschüsse aus den letzten Tagen.

I really had a wonderful but exhausting weekend, that's also the explanation for this dark circles under my eyes in my last post :-) To give you an expression I have some Instagram snapshots for you of the last few days.


1 and 2) Drinking and eating in a german beer garden with my boyfriend / 3) Drinking cocktails in Sausalitos / 4) Pasta at Gustimo Hannover

5 and 6) Having dinner at a rooftop bar / 7) I love that the trees in our front garden starting to bloom / 8) My little orchid garden on my window ledge

1 Kommentar:

  1. Yum. That looks like a delicious and beautiful weekend!

    Great blog.

    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    AntwortenLöschen